Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I posted my update on the Step by Step Stitchalong blog. I am not a lot farther along, but I did get some more stitching done on this. The bowl part had lots of changes of color so that is slowing me down a bit. Once I get to the apples it should go faster. There are larger blocks of one color in the apples.
One thing about belonging to the Step by Step Stitchalong blog, it is definitely helping me to stay on top of this project which is one of those long overdue unfinished projects I had going.
Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing really well with this one. I agree that the SAL blog is helping me to get mine done too and it is much more fun to stitch with friends.

Archer said...

Slowly but surely you're getting that done Nommy! I'm so glad! I really need to get back to sewing stuff. Oh well. I'll get there eventually, maybe Tuesday since I don't have rehearsal that day. We'll see.

The Button Witch said...

Great Blog hun Im also in a SAL and Im now a follower of your blog too
Happy Stitching
Shellie

The Raggedy Girl said...

I know how hard it can be to find time in a busy day for crafting. It is really lovely.
Good wishes for a really nice day,
Roberta Anne

Bee Haven Bev said...

Good morning!...Thanks for stopping by my blog. I thought I would come over for a quick visit, also. That cross stitch is just beautiful! Can't wait to see what it ends up as. It takes such patience to cross stitch...not sure I have that kind of patience.

Have a great day!
Bev

Tom H said...

First! I need to thank you for following my blog "quilting and
carving". I have been looking through your sites, and can only say Wow!, you got a lot goin on. It is obvious that you too must be constantly creating something. I'll keep looking!

Michelle said...

Hi Neabear!

I just noticed this other blog of yours. I love it! I was thinking of getting into stitching....I'd like to stitch more on pillows but of course I may have to try basics first. I've never stitched a day in my life! :) Also, I was wondering, have you had the chance to have Stella stay at your home? If not, am wondering if you would like to host her next! She would be in good company with all the stitching you do!

Let me know! :)

stitchersanon said...

Thanks for the tip on keeping the needle in...will make sure I do next time lol

many thanks

Gaynor

Susan said...

The stitchery is coming along nicely.

LADY JANE said...

Neabear..I have been so busy sewing that I have barelyhad time to blog...I missed you...and hope you are still watching the Ms. Magpie for me...lol...stop by and peek at my post...it too is a creative mess...and I had to tango with Mr. Hoover....
Talk to you later my dear....
Oh...and watch those bowls...Ms. Magpie may need them for the barbaque festival!

Edie Marie's Attic said...

I'm excited to see how your plarn project comes out! Helmi is doing such a good job helping you Neabear!! Give Helmi a hug from me!

Hugs, Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown