Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Susan over at Homespun Quilts tagged with this photo game on this blog. This one is from my 6th folder and it is the 6th picture. At first I thought uh-oh, what if it is a picture I should not be posting. But I lucked out it is this one! This picture is from Thanksgiving in 2006. This is before I was really into blogging. This is the extra table that we have in the family room. We were seating 14 that year. Eight sat in the dining room and six sat here. The food was served on my breakfast bar. The room does not look like this anymore. The two white cabinets are now in the office/sewing room. A bookcase is on the left wall. The couch is further to the left and the recliner chair is on the other end there. The table is kept in a circle next to that wall there. And currently it is a big mess there again. I need to do a major cleanup job here.

It was sure clean and neat here. But that was because company was coming. Maybe if I pretended company was coming all the time, my house would be clean all the time. Yeah right!

I am supposed to pass this on to 6 others. But I am going to cop out on that part. It is getting to the point where I can't remember who has done this and who hasn't. So if you have not done this, grab the opportunity to now.

I see when blog browsing, some have done 4th folder, 4 picture and 5 folder, 5 th picture. Good thing I am not doing those folders and pictures. Both of those have pictures of people I would want to ask first before posting their picture. I imagine this will keep going around continuing with other folders. We know many of us have lots of folders, right?

Happy Thursday and happy crafting. Gotta go to work. Wish I could stay home and craft, sew and maybe starting cleaning my family room.

3 comments:

Susan said...

great story behind the picture--and so glad it was postable, lol, thanks for playing along.

The Raggedy Girl said...

Great idea to pretend like company is coming. Sometimes we just need little pushes to get us moving.
Roberta Anne

LADY JANE said...

Just a quick stop to see how U are doing and to tell you I will post for Pink Saturday...I stopped to see Ms. Magpie...I mentioned my stacks of Pink Fabric...so keep your eyes on the lookout...I am sewing Frannie orders,so I may be easily distracted...so hide your bowls for now...lol...really miss chatting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown