Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pink Saturday #17

Yay! It is Pink Saturday again. Thank you to Beverly of How Sweet the Sound for hosting this for us every week. That is definitely a big job.
If what I am sharing is something I have made then I share it on this blog. Plus it is a sneaky way to get some of you to come visit this blog now and then. Heehee.
So what do I have here. An ewe and her lamb. This was one of those printed panel projects that you cut out and put together. This is another one of those things I have had for a number of years now. There are dowels in the legs which helps to keep the shape and keep them from collapsing.

Another view of the same thing. Happy Pink Saturday to every one. Thanks for visiting.



15 comments:

SmilingSally said...

They are sweet. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday.

The Muse said...

Hello to you!

Did you know that blogger only let's us follow 200! and that you can be followed by an unlimited number? (isn't that just wrong!)

ah well on to happier comments...

i just giggled when i saw your little lambs...lol i just finished a pink pink...but alas, it is certainly not in a beauty contest...! lol your adorable sweeties would win, hands down!

Glennis said...

so cute!! What nice little sheep. Have a great Pink SAturday.

Virginia said...

Very cute!!!!!!

Have a Blessed and Happy weekend,
Virginia :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Linnea!
The Ewe and her lamb are so sweet. I like the fabric you chose! Happy Pink Saturday!!

Susan said...

Bah, bah black sheep, they are cute.

Anonymous said...

"Ewe's" so talented!! Very tricky way of getting me to THIS blog!

I'm still giggling about the therapy camel!

Happy Pink Sat! Dana

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Linnea.

These are adorable. I really like the fabric patterns.

onlymehere said...

They're so cute! I used to have something a bit similar that was peach but his legs weren't dowels, at least I don't think so. I didn't make him but I loved him for quite a few years until he just gave out! How's the ironing board? I haven't had time/room/enough energy to start mine yet but it's on my list as the next project when this is finished! I still have to buy the top fabric and batting. I'd love to see your's when it's done! Cindy

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday!

These are lovely!


~ Gabriela ~

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

hehehehe.. Linnea, look at the lambs.. very cute.. I like the smaller one.. very flowery cute! hehehehe

Have a great week! take care! xo
fitty

Anonymous said...

Linnea, they are a darling pair and you made them! I'm impressed. :o)

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful little sheep and sheepette. Makes you just want to hug them. Happy belated Pink Saturday and have a lovely week.

KatCollects said...

They are so adorable! Happy belated pink Saturday.
Kathy

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello Linnea, The ewe and lamb are very cute and what a great job you did on assembling them...I see these projects being shown off from a panel. I must be looking in the wrong fabric shops to find these!

I know this is a Pink Saturday from a week ago but I figure it's never too late to show up!!woohoo...LOL

Thanks so much for placing my button on your blogs....and thank you for following A Vintage Collection. I have a huge batch to edit and then will start uploading again...

You have a grand PINK week,
Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown