Hope you enjoy my experiences in the craft and sewing world. Maybe you will get inspired to get back to your projects too. Feel free to leave a comment or two. Thanks for reading.

Words of Comfort

The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The presence of God protects me,
God is always with me.

What I Am Working On Right Now

Tote Bag from Moda Bake Shop Fresh Fabric Treats
Ear Bud Pouches
Delight block
Crumb Quilt
Baby Gifts

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Three or More Thursday #8


I have an angel theme again for Three or More Thursday. But first I want to thank Tam at The Gypsy Corner for hosting Three or More Thursday for us. If you haven't tried it yet, come join the fun. Some of you will recognize the first two angels. The one on the left I just got for Christmas from one of my hubby's brothers (he has 6). I just love this angel. I showed off this angel on my main blog recently. I am planning on keeping it out all year. I can't stand the thought of putting away all year when I just got it. The next angel is from the same brother. I featured it on a Blue Monday when I first started doing Blue Monday. And the third one I made this one. This is the angel that made me decide to do this post on this blog rather than the other one.
Here is another view of the blue angel. I have had this one for several years now. A lot actually. Probably close to 15 years. It has held up beautifully.
Next is two views of my newest angel. I just love my new angel. Sigh.....
Now for the angel I made. In 1986 I took a tole painting class. I believe this was one of the projects we did in that class. I have always loved this angel. Goes with the theme of the blue of the other two angels. A closer front view.
A side view. You can see the layers in this view.

The other side view.
Thank you for visiting us at Three or More Thursday. Come and join the fun with three or more somethings you may have in your home or outside.
In the meantime, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

I love your tole painting. The second angel is indeed wonderful!

Gypsy aka Tam said...

I hope you had nice Holidays. What a great angel but the one you made is just awesome. You did such a beautiful job painting it. I understand why you want to keep the one you just received for Christmas out all year and the message for peace should be heard year around.
Thank you for participating in Three or More Thursday.
Tam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Crafty Quotes

One of the advantages of being disorganized is the joy of discovery. --A. A. Milne

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.--Helen Keller

Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it's not all mixed up.--A. A. Milne

Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can't buzz any slower.--unknown